1 pack of cap Tiga Serangkai hunkwe flour(approx. 120 gr)
125 gram red sugar
115 gram sugar
half teaspoon salt
800 ml water
For the add-on:
200gr scraped coconut
quarter teaspoon of salt
How to make:
- Steam the coconut and salt for 15 minutes, then divide into 2 parts.
- 1 part is added below the plate of 18 x 18 x 4 cm
- Boil the red sugar, sugar, salt and water. Filtrate. Cool it.
- Pour into hunkwe flour. Mix until homogeny.
- Cook until boiled and thick
- Pour onto the plate. Add the coconut scrape, pressed, cool it.